Belarusians in London mailing list
- The Polish Minority in Belarus: resisting Russification
- Pakistan: Belarus's 'new best friend' in South Asia
- Milex 2017: Belarus's Military Exhibition – Belarus Photo Digest
- What does Belarus want from China?
- Realists winning, Russian factor poll, Belarusisation increased - digest of Belarusian analytics
- Belarus and One Belt, One Road, alternative oil, SCTO – Belarus state press digest
- Belarus seeking security cooperation with both Russia and the West: Mission possible?
- The Belarusian KGB: recruiting from civil society
- Why do the authorities continue to arrest Belarus's top businessmen?
- Belarus in Focus winners, cycling festival, Europe Week in Minsk - Belarus civil society digest
Tag Archives: poetry
A symposium is being held in the School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES), University College London (UCL), to mark the 75th birthday of Professor Arnold McMillin. The event is generously supported by the Modern Humanities Research Association, the … Continue reading
Anglo-Belarusian Society is pleased to invite to an event featuring Professor Arnold McMillin who will talk about the World War I as reflected in Belarusian and English poetry of the time. The event will start at 4 pm on Saturday, … Continue reading
Anglo-Belarusian Society invites its members and friends to a meeting with the writer, painter and publisher Źmicier Višnioŭ on Saturday 28 September at 4pm in the premises of the Association of Belarusians in Great Britain, … Continue reading