Belarusians in London mailing list
- Hazing in the Belarusian Army
- Eurasian Customs Code, new visa liberalisation, food exports - Belarus state press digest
- Belarus - Turkmenistan: the end of a success story?
- Between East and West: what's next for Belarus? (podcast)
- Urban Forester, BY_Help campaign, women advocacy platform - Belarus civil society digest
- Was the White Legion really planning an armed attack?
- Hrodna is learning to handle more foreign tourists
- Belarus has obtained gas and oil concessions from Russia: but what did Russia get in exchange?
- Lukashenka and Putin, justifying repression, EEU economy back on track - Belarus state press digest
- Belarus's plan to import Iranian and Azerbaijani oil: how serious is Minsk?
Tag Archives: poetry
A symposium is being held in the School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES), University College London (UCL), to mark the 75th birthday of Professor Arnold McMillin. The event is generously supported by the Modern Humanities Research Association, the … Continue reading
Anglo-Belarusian Society is pleased to invite to an event featuring Professor Arnold McMillin who will talk about the World War I as reflected in Belarusian and English poetry of the time. The event will start at 4 pm on Saturday, … Continue reading
Anglo-Belarusian Society invites its members and friends to a meeting with the writer, painter and publisher Źmicier Višnioŭ on Saturday 28 September at 4pm in the premises of the Association of Belarusians in Great Britain, … Continue reading