Belarusians in London mailing list
- Hazing in the Belarusian Army
- Eurasian Customs Code, new visa liberalisation, food exports - Belarus state press digest
- Belarus - Turkmenistan: the end of a success story?
- Between East and West: what's next for Belarus? (podcast)
- Urban Forester, BY_Help campaign, women advocacy platform - Belarus civil society digest
- Was the White Legion really planning an armed attack?
- Hrodna is learning to handle more foreign tourists
- Belarus has obtained gas and oil concessions from Russia: but what did Russia get in exchange?
- Lukashenka and Putin, justifying repression, EEU economy back on track - Belarus state press digest
- Belarus's plan to import Iranian and Azerbaijani oil: how serious is Minsk?
Tag Archives: midsummer
The Anglo-Belarusian Society invites its members and friends to the traditional Kupalle (Midsummer) celebration on Saturday 25 June 2016, 4pm – 10pm in the garden of Belarusian House, 52 Penn Road, London N7 9RE. Programme: For the first time in … Continue reading