Belarusians in London mailing list
- The Polish Minority in Belarus: resisting Russification
- Pakistan: Belarus's 'new best friend' in South Asia
- Milex 2017: Belarus's Military Exhibition – Belarus Photo Digest
- What does Belarus want from China?
- Realists winning, Russian factor poll, Belarusisation increased - digest of Belarusian analytics
- Belarus and One Belt, One Road, alternative oil, SCTO – Belarus state press digest
- Belarus seeking security cooperation with both Russia and the West: Mission possible?
- The Belarusian KGB: recruiting from civil society
- Why do the authorities continue to arrest Belarus's top businessmen?
- Belarus in Focus winners, cycling festival, Europe Week in Minsk - Belarus civil society digest
Tag Archives: abs
All members and friends of the Belarusian community in Britain are cordially invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Anglo-Belarusian Society on Saturday, 4 February 2017, 2.00pm at St Cyril’s Belarusian Religious and Cultural Centre, Marian House, Holden Avenue, London N12 … Continue reading
The Anglo-Belarusian Society invites its members and friends to a talk by the Slovak Ambassador to the United Kingdom HE Lubomir Rehak ‘Belarus in a European context’. For several yearsMr Rehak worked in Belarus as a diplomat and is fluent … Continue reading
A symposium is being held in the School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES), University College London (UCL), to mark the 75th birthday of Professor Arnold McMillin. The event is generously supported by the Modern Humanities Research Association, the … Continue reading
The Anglo-Belarusian Society is pleased to invite you to an event in honour of Guy Picarda, a former Chair of the Anglo-Belarusian Society and a great enthusiast of Belarusian culture. Jim Dingley will give a talk about Guy Picarda and the … Continue reading
Anglo-Belarusian Society’s 60th anniversary To mark the Anglo-Belarusian Society’s 60th anniversary, HE Bruce Bucknell, HM Ambassador to Belarus, will give a talk entitled “Living and Working in Present Day Belarus“
Conference ‘Kastus Kalinoŭski and the Nation-building Process in Belarus’: Invitation and Programme
Association of Belarusians in Great Britain and Anglo-Belarusian Society have much pleasure in inviting to attend Conference ‘Kastus Kalinoŭski and the Nation-building Process in Belarus’ in London on 27-29 March 2014. The conference will mark the 150th anniversary of Kalinoŭski’s … Continue reading
We just learned that unfortunately Zmicier’s visa application had been refused. Although he kindly accepted our invitation, to our regret, he will not be able to meet with us tomorrow. Zmicier explained to us that the official reason was that … Continue reading