Belarusians in London mailing list
- Hazing in the Belarusian Army
- Eurasian Customs Code, new visa liberalisation, food exports - Belarus state press digest
- Belarus - Turkmenistan: the end of a success story?
- Between East and West: what's next for Belarus? (podcast)
- Urban Forester, BY_Help campaign, women advocacy platform - Belarus civil society digest
- Was the White Legion really planning an armed attack?
- Hrodna is learning to handle more foreign tourists
- Belarus has obtained gas and oil concessions from Russia: but what did Russia get in exchange?
- Lukashenka and Putin, justifying repression, EEU economy back on track - Belarus state press digest
- Belarus's plan to import Iranian and Azerbaijani oil: how serious is Minsk?
Category Archives: ABS
The Anglo-Belarusian Society cordially invites its members and friends to join our annual Mother Language Day celebration organised with the participation of the Belarusian Sunday School and the Francis Skaryna Belarusian Library and Museum. The event was inaugurated by the … Continue reading
On Saturday 25 February the Second Annual Conference on Belarusian Studies will take place at the University College London. It is organised by the UCL School of Slavic and Eastern European Studies, the Ostrogorski Centre and the Belarusian Francis Skaryna Library and … Continue reading
All members and friends of the Belarusian community in Britain are cordially invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Anglo-Belarusian Society on Saturday, 4 February 2017, 2.00pm at St Cyril’s Belarusian Religious and Cultural Centre, Marian House, Holden Avenue, London N12 … Continue reading
Mother Language Day – Saturday, 11 March.
The Anglo-Belarusian Society invites its members and friends to a talk by the Slovak Ambassador to the United Kingdom HE Lubomir Rehak ‘Belarus in a European context’. For several yearsMr Rehak worked in Belarus as a diplomat and is fluent … Continue reading
The Anglo-Belarusian Society invites its members and friends to the traditional Kupalle (Midsummer) celebration on Saturday 25 June 2016, 4pm – 10pm in the garden of Belarusian House, 52 Penn Road, London N7 9RE. Programme: For the first time in … Continue reading
A symposium is being held in the School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES), University College London (UCL), to mark the 75th birthday of Professor Arnold McMillin. The event is generously supported by the Modern Humanities Research Association, the … Continue reading